Every 60 seconds, a child goes blind.
Yet, more than 80% of all childhood blindness is preventable when caught early. Know the Glow is a global nonprofit leader in identifying children with preventable glow-related childhood eye diseases.
We empower parents to see their child’s vision in a new light by raising awareness about “The Glow” (medically known as leukocoria) and encouraging them to make sure their young children receive comprehensive eye exams by an eye specialist.
Give children the gift of counting the stars, wondering at lightening bugs, and seeing their parent’s smiling faces.
Your support provides…
- educational material and information to families who are unaware of the Glow
- translation, in multiple languages, of lifesaving information on the dangers of Leukocoria and other childhood eye diseases to families in need
- support in helping families find the best care and referrals to the best doctors around the globe
- a resource and marketing outlet for renowned doctors to promote their breakthrough research on a global level
- educational material and information to the medical community who are unfamiliar about the Glow
- Helps us Achieve Our Mission to Eliminate Preventable Childhood Blindness Globally
Up to 1 in 80 children are at risk of showing “The Glow” before age nine. Donate TODAY to give them a chance to save their eyesight!